Pages

Friday, February 22, 2008

Scrap Around the World

Yesterday, I started on a 7 week journey to Scrap Around the World. This is a contest hosted by my friends at Scrap Lover's. Check out my sidebar, I already have my bags packed and I'm ready to embark. The first challenge was issued last night and I am giving it some serious thought! Mainly because I have until Wednesday to get my creation uploaded to their gallery! We all know what a procrastinator I am!!!

To kick off this contest, Scrap Lover's is having an on-line crop this weekend that is jam packed with all kinds of challenges and there are even prizes!!! YEAH!!! We all LOVE prizes! So, drop by and participate! You'll be glad you did!

As usual, I need lots of love! So, leave a comment letting me know that you stopped by to check me out!!

No comments: