Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2008

MMFY Survivor Contest Has Now Officially Begun!

Frankie, the site owner over at Making Memories For You has posted the first Survivor Challenge. I am so excited! I have several ideas racing around inside my head. Come on over and join the board. Cheer all the participants of the contest on and get to know everyone. I know you will find the site friendly and comforting!

There is some fantastic creative talent over at Making Memories For You. You will be so glad you came over. Be sure and tell them DEE sent you from her blog!!

For everyone that comes over to Making Memories For You and posts in this thread that DEE sent you.....When you have 25 posts I will send you a small RAK. So, once you have the 25 posts...just pm me your addy through the site and I will get the RAK out to you. I am doing these RAKs because I know once you get over to Making Memories For You.....you will see what a wonderful place it is.

I look forward to seeing you there!!!

No comments: