Pages

Monday, February 25, 2008

Don't You Just LOVE Challenges?

Well Tracey over at Scrap Lover's posed a blog challenge for me to post on my blog using the word LOVE in the title. I thought...what in the world would I write that required me to use the word LOVE in my title and it hit me.....LOVE of challenges.

I just plain love challenges....I think that is why I love all the on-line crops soooo much. It is the only explanation.

My previous post was about just one of the three on-line crops that I participated in over this past weekend. It was a good thing I didn't bring any work home with me. Because I didn't have any time to work...I was way too busy doing challenges.

Speaking of challenges......Making Memories For You still has the Survivor contest going on and Challenge #5 ends tomorrow at noon. I can't wait to see who gets their flame put out and who continues on to the next Challenge. This has been one exciting contest even though I got eliminated early (round 2).

Come on and drop by Making Memories For You.....you will enjoy the people there and have a lot of fun!

Signing off for now! Please leave me some love to let me know you stopped by!!!

2 comments:

Tracey Taylor said...

I love challenges, too. That is when I create some of my best work. Glad you joined us at the crop. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Pamela said...

Yes I love challenges! (And I too am excited to see who wins survivor at MMFY) :)