Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Have You Seen the Gallery at MMFY?

The first challenge for the Survivor game over at Making Memories For You is in full swing. The deadline for the contestants posting is at noon today. That gallery is filling up fast with some of the most GORGEOUS cards. The creative abilities of these ladies...(not a single male over at our site....yet) is just AWESOME!

The next challenge for Survivor will posted sometime today after 12 noon. I know the contestants are excited and maybe even a little nervous! OK...I'm talking about me now!. I wouldn't look at the gallery until I finished my entries and posted them. WOW!! I am so intimidated now by all the talent! These ladies are RAWKING Big Time!!!

Come on over and take a look! Cheer the ladies on! Get to know us and you just may stay! We sure a friendly bunch over there! So Come on.....Making Memories For You!!

No comments: