Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

FORBIDDEN by Megan Curd - A REVIEW

Forbidden (The Guardian Chronicles, #1)Forbidden by Megan Curd
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

FORBIDDEN by Megan Curd was a fresh take on what seems to be a popular idea for writing books these days. Of course...who am I to complain about the books using the supernatural beings for characters....I TOTALLY love them!! However, Megan took the Angels & Demons idea to another level.

FORBIDDEN has so many different twists, it keeps you GLUED to your chair...right on the edge want ing...no NEEDING to know what is going to happen next.

Megan Curd has done an awesome job of spinning a story that gets the reader totally involved in the outcome.

Thank you Megan for allowing me to review your book. I have so enjoyed it!! I know what you are thinking...If I LOVED this book so much....why didn't I give it a 5-Star rating. I only give 5 Stars to books that provide me with some life altering experience.

Megan Curd provided for me a copy of her book FORBIDDEN free of charge for an honest review. Which is what you just got!!



View all my reviews

No comments: