Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Diary of a Vampeen by Christin Lovell - A REVIEW

Diary of a VampeenDiary of a Vampeen by Christin Lovell
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

In Diary of a Vampeen, Christin Lovell introduces us to another "Vampire" species. This particular species is part human...part vampire.

Lexi meets Kellan and they fall in love...actually they are "soul mates". Really a sixteen year old with a "soul mate". Anyway, this seems to be a romance with vampire tendencies. We even have a vampire fight thrown in for good measure. Yes, a vampire called Kiera tries to kill Lexi after her transformation, but alas, Lexi...a new vampeen, wins that battle against a seasoned vampire.

Most of the antics and attitudes in this book really make you think "high school" and that is good since this is a young adult novel. However, there were quite a few grammatical errors that kept distracting me from the story, even though I tried very hard to ignore them.

While I wasn't totally happy with this novel, I did continue reading until it was finished. How else could I write a true review? I don't mean to totally trash this book. What I always say is read it yourself and see what you think.

View all my reviews

No comments: