Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Clara Claus by Alexandra Lanc - A REVIEW

Clara ClausClara Claus by Alexandra Lanc
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Alexandra Lanc has flipped the Christmas story around and told it from the viewpoint of none other than Jack Frost himself! What a terrific twist!

Jack is in trouble with the Winter Council...as usual. Only this time he will be expelled and lose his Immortality if he doesn't meet the challenge placed before him by Kris Kringle. This challenge is that he must fall in love with a human before sunrise on Christmas morning. Where in the world of Immortals...will Jack find a human to fall in love with? In walks Clara Claus....Santa's granddaughter. Only Jack isn't really interested in meeting the challenge...his only desire is to destroy Christmas...and he will use Clara to ends if necessary....or will he?

Even though Jack Frost is mean soul you can't help but fall in love with him and want to help him!

I loved the story and would really LOVE to see the sequel!!



View all my reviews

2 comments:

http://marchhousebookscom.blogspot.com/ said...

Sounds like a really lovely Christmas read.
Thanks for following my blog I'm following you now.
Barbara.

DMS said...

Thanks for following my blog. I followed you back!

This book sounds fascinating. I love books with a twist- that are told from a different character's point of view. They are always so fun and different from the original. I will have to read this!

Thanks-
~Jess