Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Gamadin Book 4 - Gazz by Tom Kirkbride

Gazz (Gamadin, #4)Gazz by Tom Kirkbride

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Gamadin Book IV: Gazz by Tom Kirkbride is about a group of people from the 54th Century that are part of a very special ancient police force of the cosmos called Gamadin. The sole mission of Gamadin is to defend the the freedom an happiness of all peaceful planets everywhere regardless of origin or wealth.

This fourth book has the Gamadin trying to save a 16th Century planet called Gazz. All life on this planet is about to be wiped out by a lethal gamma ray burst and Gamadin must use the force field of their ship, the Milliwanda, to help save the planet. But, there is a problem and the ship loses power because it is sucked dry by saving Gazz. The ship has to be landed on this 16th century planet while the crew attempts to find a fuel source to get the Milliwanda back into space. I am not going to give any spoilers here.

Now, I didn't read the first three books of this series, but I had no trouble whatsoever reading book 4. It is a standalone story even though it part of a series. I have to say, I love fantasy stories and this one is no different. It has a lot of tight moments for the crew of the Milliwanda and many interesting events occur.

I would recommend to anyone that likes fantasy pick this up and read it. I am even going back and get the other three books so I can read the entire series.

I received this book through Library Thing's Early Readers Program. The opinion expressed in this review is my own honest opinion.



View all my reviews

No comments: