Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Cascade: A Novel (River of Time Series) Lisa T. Bergren



Cascade (River of Time, #2)Cascade by Lisa Tawn Bergren

My rating: 4 of 5 stars<

TITLE: Cascade: A Novel
AUTHOR: Lisa T. Bergren
PUBLISHER: David C. Cook

Cascade: A Novel is book two in The River of Time series by Lisa T. Bergren. The first book in this series is Waterfall. This book begins exactly where Waterfall left off at the end of the book. So..if you haven’t read Waterfall, the first in the series…you definitely want to read it first.

Cascade starts with an exciting adventure. Ms. Bergren brought back the characters you loved in Waterfall and introducing new characters as well. The characters are instantly alive on the pages and face some severe challenges congruent with medieval Italy. The plot is strong and riveting. The characters are life-like and along with their action and adventures it keeps you turning those pages for more.

Cascade has not let me down. It is just as good, if not better than the first in the series (Waterfall). I am so in love with this series it isn’t even funny. I can't wait for TORRENT, book 3 in the River of Time Series to come out on September 1, 2011

Now to get my paws on TORRENT!!!!

View all my reviews

1 comment:

Lisa Tawn Bergren said...

I'm SO glad I'm not the only one in love with this series! It'd be sad if I was all alone in my own medieval world...Thanks for joining me!