Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Writers Gone Wild - A Review

Writers Gone Wild: The Feuds, Frolics, and Follies of Literature's Great Adventurers, Drunkards, Lovers, Iconoclasts, and MisanthropesWriters Gone Wild: The Feuds, Frolics, and Follies of Literature's Great Adventurers, Drunkards, Lovers, Iconoclasts, and Misanthropes by Bill Peschel

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


In Writers Gone Wild, Bill Peschel really captured the essence of several literary greats in humorous well-written essay formats that are so easy to read. Mr. Peschel has done a terrific job of finding those little bits of faux pas that the famous or near famous literary figures have been involved in. While each piece is designed to stand alone and could be read in a few short minutes, I sat down and read half of the book before putting it down. This book is truly funny and the little known facts we never heard in history class are priceless. I would definitely recommend this book.

DISCLAIMER: I won this book off a blog contest, however the views expressed in this review are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments: