Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Woo Hoo!! I am Blogging 5 days in a row!! FREEBIE 4 U

Well...well...well...look at me....could this be a trend...blogging something everyday??? I certainly hope so.

I must say...it was a little harder today because it is getting so close to Christmas break being over and my having to go back to work....Don't get me wrong....I love teaching....but it is WORK!!!! Don't ever let anyone tell you any different.

On a designing note....I have a couple more new kits that I need to get previews made and get them in my store at Moo Two Designs....can't sell them off my computer...at least I haven't figured out a way to do that yet....have you...if so, please tell me!!! I will get the previews posted as soon as I get them finished...maybe later today....most likely tomorrow...hey...that means I have something to blog about tomorrow...well go figure!!!

Just a reminder here folks......Only 9 more days and the NEW scrapbook site called sKrap Happens will be opening its doors with a 3 week Grand Opening. There will lots of challenges, games, and prizes....You will not want to miss this big event.

Photobucket

I've been playing around with doing some alphas using filters...styles, and such and today you benefit from my playing. Your FREEBIE today is the uppercase alphas of an alpha set I call Graffiti Alphas. The whole set includes a full set of uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and symbols. Today you will be getting the uppercase alphas. Be sure to come back tomorrow for the lowercase alphas...and then on January 1 2011...you can get the numbers and symbols. See the preview below.

Photobucket
DOWNLOAD

Don't forget to mark your calendar for the Grand Opening of sKrap Happens on January 8, 2011...

Also, remember to come back here tomorrow for the next piece of the alpha set.

Until Next Time!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [31 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria