Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Soon to be released kits..Oh...and a FREEBIE 4 U

Good Morning all!!

The sun is shining here even though it is pretty cold outside.....but I am warm and toasty inside at my computer.

Can it really only be one more week before 2010 is gone! Where did the year go?? It seems like just yesterday I was trying to get accustomed to writing 2010 when writing the date on anything!

Oh well....I guess the old adage...."Time Flies" is very appropriate here.

Guess I should move on to the original idea for this post and show you my new releases.

This first kit is called Winter Wonderland and full of blues with a touch of green. It contains 8 textured, solid/patterned 12 X 12 papers with 12 elements all created at 300 dpi for optimal printing if doing hybrid projects.

Photobucket

The next kit is called Awaiting Spring....basically because that is exactly what I am doing....I really don't like cold weather. This kit includes 6 textured, solid/patterned 12 X 12 papers and 10 elements all created at 300 dpi.

Photobucket

Ok....I promised a freebie and this morning I am giving you a QP made using one of my older kits that has been revamped called Timeless Treasures...have a look at this kit.

Photobucket

Timeless Treasures (among other kits) is already in my store at Moo Two Designs and the others will be there today.

And the freebie I promised is here:

Photobucket

DOWNLOAD

Until Next Time........Happy New Year!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely QP. I wish you a very Happy New Year...