Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Oldest son is 33 today.....FREEBIE 4 U

Thirty-three years ago my oldest son was born weighing 8 pounds 9 1/2 ounces and was 20 inches long. Of course, I thought he was the sweetest, most precious baby there ever was. In my eyes....and my sister's....and my mother's eyes....he was the most precious baby in the world....but he grew up. Then all of a sudden he wasn't the most precious thing I'd ever seen anymore. He turned into a spoiled child ...no I had nothing to do with that....then into a brain dead teenager....you know the type....wants what he wants and nothing else will do.....then he had a few years of clarity...where I thought the great adult would break through....but alas, it didn't happen until last year....now I can honestly say....that at 33 he is an adult. Gosh....It Is About Time!!!!

Now this layout doesn't show all the phases of him that I mentioned above....I wanted you to get the full benefit of what a real adult version of a JASON would look like.

I made the kit to scrap his birthday layout especially for him using his favorite colors....well he also said black and I don't think I used any black. So without further adieu......Here is my oldest....33 year old son.....Jason.

Photobucket

************************************************************************************

Just a reminder.....but now there are only 8 days until that NEW scrapbooking site ....called sKrap Happens.....opens it doors to the public. There have been quite a few of us....some designers...some not....working very hard to get everything ready for YOU...so there would be a great time during the Grand Opening. Make sure you put it on your calendar to join us....January 8, 2011....at sKrap Happens.

Photobucket

See you there!!!!

************************************************************************************

Now it is FREEBIE time....yesterday you got the uppercase letters for the Graffiti Alphas....and today you will be getting the lowercase letters. I hope you have as much fun playing with these as I had creating them.

Photobucket

LINK EXPIRED
Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the final installment of the Graffiti Alphas....tomorrow you will receive a download with the numbers and symbols.

Until Next Time!!!

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Dec. 31, 2010. Thanks again.