Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Bad Blogger-ME....FREEBIE 4 U

Yes.....that is me.....I've been a very BAD blogger. I haven't posted anything here since October. I should be duly ashamed of myself....and believe me....I am!!

There has been plenty going on in my life.....maybe I just didn't make the time to get on here...so I think I will try to schedule time to blog....this is NOT a New Year's resolution....because ....just like most people...I tend to break all of the ones I make about 2 - 3 weeks after the 1st....so we aren't going there with this.

I do have a legitimate excuse for staying away...at least I think it is...I have been helping some friends get a new scrapbooking site going....the site is up and running although we haven't opened to the public as yet.....so I can't tell you the name....but the site is going to be awesome and the GRAND OPENING will start on January 8, 2011....and run for 3 weeks. We will have lots of games, challenges, prizes....and tons of fun....I will be back later to let you know where this Fabulous NEW site is located....so you can all join in the fun!!

OK....I promised you a freebie due to my being such a bad blogger. I took one of my older kits and revamped it....I have really learned a lot more of the finer details about designing just in the past few months...thanks to some of the ladies over at Moo Two Designs...so here is your FREEBIE:

Photobucket

DOWNLOAD

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!!

Until Next Time!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. This is adorable!