Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

Spring is Coming SALE

Oh Yeah! Its true! Spring is on its way and to celebrate I am having a 50% off sale in my store at Digital Scrap Garden - February 28 - March 1. Don't miss this sale! Everything in my store is marked at 50% off just for this weekend.

Photobucket

Don't forget to stop by the forum at Digital Scrap Garden, some of the designers have already posted their March challenges.....and I will be posting my Secret Garden Challenge sometime on Saturday. I can't wait to see you there!

3 comments:

absolutartist1 said...

Mornin', hon! Just swinging through on the DSG blogtrain! Awesome sale! I need to get my colors up for tomorrow... Kick me if I forget! LOL

Anonymous said...

Got your message this morning on my blog and wanted to let you know that it is updated....lol Looks like a wonderful sale you have going there..Have a great day talk to you soon...((((((((Hugs))))))))

Angie said...

Wow great sale, I guess I need to go get me some kits, OH WAIT a minute I have ALL them wonderful kits!!!!! Have a great weekend girl,