Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Look What My On-Call CT did with my latest kit!

I have three ladies that have signed on to be on my on-call list for a CT....and just look what they have done with my latest kit! These layouts wer done using my "You've Got Male" kit that just went in the store at Digital Scrap Garden last week.

The first two are by Kirsten aka ColaBears.

Photobucket

Photobucket

These next two are by the daughter of a very good friend of mine that got me hooked on scrapbooking message boards back in January 2007. Thanks again Sue!!

These are by Andrea aka Pigletpotpie.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you have enjoyed looking at these layouts as much as I did.

If you are interested in getting on my on-call CT list....drop me an email at dbibb5134@gmail.com Make sure to put "On-Call CT" in the subject line!

Until Next Time!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Awesome lo's from the cts. What a great kit to play with.

Andrea Mathis said...

Dee this kit is so great. It looks so good with outdoorsy pictures. I love Kristen's pages.
It was so easy for me to use!

Thanks again for letting me be an on call CT.

Fink said...

They did awesome!

wendy said...

Wow, they did a great job and you have a wonderful kit!

Intense Magic said...

Those are some awesome layouts!!!

There's a challenge for you on my 365 blog... http://intensemagicsproject365.blogspot.com :)