Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Just Another Scrapping Weekend.

I sure am enjoying all my time that I have to scrap. It gives me time to relax and reflect on life.

I found out this weekend that I was accepted by Amanda Dykan (Purple Paper Flowers) to be on her CT. I am so excited. I have some other news...but can't say it yet as it hasn't been announced.

I have been busy this weekend and I will start with the layout that I did using one of Amanda Dykan's kits called February Song.

HAPPY GIRL

Photobucket

CREDITS

This next layout is one that I did for the March Challenge Contest at Purple Paper Flowers using the Simple Goodness Collaboration kit. It is a 2-page layout.

Learning to Play - page 1

Photobucket

CREDITS

Learning to Play - page 2
Photobucket

CREDITS

The last two pages that I did this weekend were for my CT position with Triplett Designs and to play in several of the challenges that were posted at K-JOI for the month of March. I used one of her newest kits, Decades Ago, to do both layouts.

Paternal Grandparents

Photobucket

CREDITS

My Luck

Photobucket

CREDITS

I hope you have enjoyed viewing my latest creations. Please leave me comments, I just love to read them. Until next time!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your CT job. You're very talented and Amanda is very fortunate to have you.
Your layouts are just wonderful. I'm glad you had time to scrap this weekend.

Ava in Wonderland said...

Congrats on your CT spot!! I love your LOs! :)

Anonymous said...

Your pages are wonderful Dee :o)

Congratulations on your PPF CT and the "other" secret news!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the CT!! Well done :o)

Birgit said...

Hi Dee... its the first time I'm on your blog... its very nice here.
Congrats on your ct.

I like your layouts so much...
the last about your mother is stunning.

Greetings from Germany, Birgit :)

Barb said...

Congrats on your new CTs! I like your layouts, especially the last one!

DawnMarch said...

What a sweet page about your mom -- love the journaling!

Unknown said...

Jus tpassin thru the DSO Blog Train. Great layouts!! and congrats on the CTs! I see lots more layouts in your future! lol.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new CT! And your layouts are beautiful - I especially like the heritage ones!

Gina said...

I found your blog from DST, and your pages are wonderful.

MissSparkles said...

wow,, am in awe

excellent things, thanks for sharing xx

Fink said...

Wow, you sure have been a busy girl! Great layouts!