Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Very First Try at Making Word Art!

I am branching out! I have wanted to try making some word art for a while now. But, just hadn't really sat down and attempted to do it. Well, today was the day. Here is my first try. I am leaving alink for anyone who wants to download the word art and use.

Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think about of my newest adventure in digital creations! My word art is an excerpt from Phenomenal Woman by Maya Angelou. Here it is:

Photobucket
Click here for the download of this word art for personal use.

4 comments:

NancyP said...

Girlfriend, that is AWESOME!! And, of course, being from Maya Angelou makes it even MORE awesome!!! You did a GREAT job and it is now tucked safely away in my digi file!!! THANK YOU!!!

RobinDiane said...

Wow! That looks awesome! thanks!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Jul [LA 02:18am, NY 04:18am, UK 09:18am, OZ 07:18pm]).

Anonymous said...

I just lost a dear friend; writer, activist, just plain good person. This word art so describes her. thank you.
D