Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Busy....Busy....Busy!!!

That is me! I seem to have waaaayyyyyy to many irons in the fire lately. I didn't get a new word art freebie posted yesterday. I am so sorry! Between the normal stuff that I do on Saturdays and then I also had to go to a baby shower for my dear daughter-in-law. So, as you can see.....it was chaos. Oh, did I mention that I really do not like any of those little kinds of parties!!

Well, on to the word art freebie. I am posting one this morning but will most likely not post another until Thursday. I will be out of town and I don't know if I will have access to the internet reliably.

Here is your word art fix for today! I hope you like it!

Photobucket

For the download link just click HERE. Until Next Time!

7 comments:

Lynn Grieveson said...

Cute word art - and I know what you mean about being busy! Hope you find some time to yourself soon :-)

Kristin said...

Love your word art! Thanks for sharing.

lorig said...

Great word art. I hope that in the midst of life's busyness you are able to do some of the things that you enjoy.

Melanie aka Mom_of_5 said...

Great wordart!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Jul [LA 02:21am, NY 04:21am, UK 09:21am, OZ 07:21pm]).

dufzor said...

Thank you. I relate to this one!

Ladybug Graphix said...

Your word art is awesome....thought I would stop by here to see you too!!!