Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Another Word Art Freebie for you!

I am really having a super terrific time playing around with all these phrases to make word art. I hope that many of you can use them.

Even though I have been married to the man of my dreams for 16 years, we are still so much in love. So, this is what brought me to make this piece of word art today!
Enjoy!!

Photobucket

If you would like to download this word art just click here. Please leave me a comment to let me know that you liked it. Until next time!!!

4 comments:

KGould said...

thanks dee!!! i didnt realize you were doing word art on here! cool :)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jul [LA 12:38am, NY 02:38am, UK 07:38am, OZ 05:38pm]).

ScrapAddict said...

Beautiful Dee!! Thanks for sharing!

Fabián Fucci said...

Good typework!