Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Just a Couple Layouts done this week.

Morning everyone! Been trying to get my mind off the fact that my youngest son just deployed to Iraq.

Both of these layout were done using Heather Manning's Dirt Don't Hurt - Neutrals kit in the Purple Paper Flowers store. This is just one of the kits I'll be using this month as part of my guest CT spot at Purple Paper Flowers.

Mud Fun

Photobucket

CREDITS


Smile

Photobucket

CREDITS

I thank you for stopping by and hope you enjoy my creations! Until next time!

6 comments:

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

I love your layouts! Your designers are lucky gals :)

I love Heather Mannings designs, her stuff is so cute!

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I opened up the page and looked and said, HEY! That was made with my kit! ROFL Woohoo!

Great pages!

(((Hugs))) on your son, I will be praying for him!

Robin L said...

love your los! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your son.

Anonymous said...

Lovely Page!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute layouts! Very original!

Jane H said...

Awesome work!!!!!