Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Few New Layouts

I have kind of been busy this weekend. I have these layouts finished; and I have three more in almost finished condition but I didn't want to wait about posting these. I will post the others later.

This first one was created as part of my CT requirements for The Shaker Box. I used the kit, In The Garden, by Mad Scrapper Robin Blankenship.

All Boy

Photobucket

CREDITS

This next layout was part of the requirements for my guest CT spot at Purple Paper Flowers. The kit is Kiwi Mochacino by Amanda Dykan.

Butterflies Anyone?

Photobucket

CREDITS
These next two layouts are for the featured designer challenge on Purple Paper Flowers. See I do some layouts just because I want to....not because they are part of some CT requirements. The featured designer is Paula Phillips and I used her Hazy Summer kit.

Summer Dayz

Photobucket

CREDITS

dreamin'

Photobucket

CREDITS

I hope you enjoyed your little visit to my blog. Please keep my son and all of the other young men and women over in Iraq fighting for our country in your thoughts and prayers. Until next time!

7 comments:

Jane H said...

Very very pretty!!!

Unknown said...

Great layouts. Prayers for your son.

All That Chit Chat said...

Great lo's . I really like the Butterfies lo. Pretty colors.

Anonymous said...

Beautifully created!

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Great layouts!!! And will keep all the men & women fighting in our services in thoughts and prayers. Thanks for the reminder.

Karen L said...

Great layouts - lovely blog to visit.

Lisamariemlt said...

just bopped in
love your layouts
your blog looks wonderful
I'll have to stop by more often
hugs
Lisa