Pages

Friday, April 11, 2008

Catching Up!

I am so sorry! I have totally ignored this blog this week. I will try to do better in the future.

I did find out that my DIL (she is in Germany) will be home very soon. Since my son has been deployed, she is coming home and bringing the boys for an extended visit! WooHoo!! I can't wait.

OK...earlier in the week, I told you that I had 3 more layouts that were in differing stages of completeness. Well, I finally got around to finishing them yesterday. So I will put them here for everyone to see. I hope you enjoy.

This first one is for my CT committment with Triplett Designs. I used her kit called Old Irish Charm. You can find this kit in the store at K-Joi. This layout is of my son that has been deployed to Iraq.

LUCKY

Photobucket

CREDITS


This next one is part of my CT requirements for Purple Paper Flowers. I am using the kit Kiwi Mochacino by Amanda Dykan.

So Sweet

Photobucket

CREDITS


This last one is actually a remake of an earlier layout. I just wasn't really happy with the first version. There is a Digi Mentors group going on over at The Shaker Box, where I am on the digital CT. I put the layout up for critique...because I wasn't happy with it; but, couldn't see past it being mine. I got some really terrific and helpful comments from the other ladies and decided to do the remake. So, here is take 2.

SMILE

Photobucket

CREDITS

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my creations! Do come back often. Until next time!

10 comments:

Jane H said...

I love your work Dee! And I love the remake awesome work!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts!

Stephanie (schock77) said...

Great layouts Dee! :)

Amy said...

Beautiful LO's!

The Artist Formaly Known as Kelly said...

Great LO's - love the first one the most :)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic layouts!

Margie said...

Very pretty pages!

Jen Gallacher said...

Love the digi work. So admire your ability. :)

Tabitha said...

Great pages!! I love the "smile" page...great colors too :)!

Anonymous said...

Great stuff.
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more.