Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Getting Back in the Groove!!

I know...you would think being off work for 2 weeks is not nearly enough to get out of the groove of doing it....Well let me tell you, eventhough I was really ready to head back to school on January 7......the kiddos were NOT!!! So we have been working on getting geared up to work fast and furious to get ready for our state testing that is done in May.

I know, you think I'm rushing it....but May will be here before we know it and I want my 3rd graders and my 4th grade math students to be prepared for anything the state testing people want to throw their way.

On a lighter note....I can't wait for the MMFY Survivor game to begin on February 9. I am really looking forward to see how long I can last until my flame is put out!

Come on over to Making Memories For You and join in the fun.

I look forward to seeing you there!!!

1 comment:

Drea said...

Oh, I can imagine. We homeschool and it seems like EVERY Monday morning I am cracking the whip trying to get them back in the groove!