Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2008

I've Been Out of Town

I should have updated my blog on Sunday....but was getting ready to go to the MECA (Mississippi Educational Computing Association) conference. This is a yearly conference that I attend and bring back ideas on how to intergrate technology into my classroom.

MECA was a total blast this year! I have so many NEW ideas....my students aren't going to believe all the things we are going to be doing in our classroom. The best part is all the software we will be using is FREE!!!! Who doesn't just love FREE!!!

Well, January is almost gone. February 1 will roll on in tomorrow and I will posting my DT work over at Making Memories For You. Come on over and take a look at mine and all the other DT's February work.

I hope everyone has had a fantastic week! Thank you for stopping by.....please leave a comment to let me know you were here!

No comments: