Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

February Happenings at sKrap Happens

January is gone and February is here and we have a lot going on over at sKrap Happens this month.

We will be announcing the winners of Latte Supreme contest for our site CT members on Saturday. So be sure and stop by to congratulate the winners. It is really going to be a hard decision because all of the ladies have created some awesome layouts throughout this 3 week contest.

Our new February challenges are up and ready for everyone to begin playing....actually some of us have already been creating layouts for the challenges....even me! OK...so I created 2 layouts because I host 2 of the challenges....but one of the layouts I created was for someone else's challenge....it is a challenge that is hosted by Tina of Card-i-ology Creations and she calls her challenge.....Mission Possible. Check out my layout for this one.

Photobucket

Then there is the layout that I did for my font challenge that I call Frappuccinno Font....this month we are using the font - Scriptina....it is just perfect for all those "LOVE" layouts! Check it out...

Photobucket

My other challenge.....Java Journaling incorporates my love of writing....I just love to journal on my pages.....check this one out...

Photobucket

Come on by sKrap Happens and join in the fun. You can earn "coffee beans" for doing the challenges and then trade in the "coffee beans" for a coupon to spend in our shop.

Until Next Time!!

No comments: