Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Time to go back to work for me

Christmas break is over for me....got to head on back to the classroom and all the little kiddos. Got to try and impart some knowledge. Actually I use a lot of discovery learning and critical thinking in my classroom....I have that luxury that regular education teachers don't have since I teach Gifted/Talented students.
******************************************************************************

I spent most of the day Sunday with my husband since I would be going back to work today. So, I didn't get much designing or scrapping done on Sunday. However, I did get one layout done...it was actually done on Saturday night.

Photobucket

I used my kit Hometown Christmas. The template I used was by ScrapznBitz Designs from Moo Two Designs...where she hosts the Tool Shed Template Challenge.

************************************************************************************
I have a little FREEBIE for you today. It is a quick page that I made with a new kit called Paradise Blue. I hope you enjoy it!

Photobucket

DOWNLOAD

Until Next Time!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [04 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for this page...

Anonymous said...

Thanks you very much for sharing.
Maggie