Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Latte Supreme Contest - sKrap Happens

Photobucket

sKrap Happens....the newest going concern in the scrapbooking sites is having a contest to fill their 8 site CT positions. If you love getting free kits, meeting people, and scrapping....come on over and join in the Latte Supreme contest.

**************************************************************************************

As your freebie today....I have pulled out one of my older kits that is retired. It is called Caden's Dream. I hope you enjoy playing with it. This freebie will only be available until January 14, 2011. I will deactivate the link after that. So get it while you can.

Photobucket

LINK EXPIRED

Don't forget.....come on over to sKrap Happens and join in the Latte Supreme Contest....be one of the 8 creative team members for the site. I will be so much fun!!

Until Next Time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Dee, Love the colors in this cute little kit!
Robbi