Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sale and News

I currently have a 50% off sale going on at Digital Scrap Garden. Anything that is over $2.00 is marked 50% off for your Easter shopping pleasure. The sale will end at midnight on April 14. So hop on over to Digital Scrap Garden and get you some goodies.

Digital Scrap Garden has a $1.00 category for scrapping kits now and these kits are exclusive to Digital Scrap Garden. This kit will soon be added to the store in the $1.00 category. Many of the designers are participating in this endeavor at Digital Scrap Garden and we are using the same color palettes so when you purchase the kits, you could come away with a huge mega kit that coordinates.

Photobucket

I am also branching out and starting to make a few templates. I decided I would give you one of them today as a freebie. It is very simple but OH, the possibilities are endless as to what elements can be added to make this a super fantastic layout! I hope you enjoy it.

Photobucket

DOWNLOAD

Until Next Time!

3 comments:

Angie said...

WOW!! I love the kit and the template is great to!!! Hope you are having a great weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Apr. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

Intense Magic said...

Great template, Dee!!! Love it!! Have a wonderful Easter!