Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2009

A New Month & a New Kit.....& FREEBIE

It has been a little while since I've posted here. I know I've been slacking on the blog...but things have been happening that have prevented me from talking to everyone. But, I won't bore you with the mundane details of regular life.

However, I do have a new kit - COOL BREEZE...its a mini....but I love how it turned out. Take a look.

Photobucket

This kit along with several others are on sale at Digital Scrap Garden for the tidy little sum of $1.00 per kit....the best part is....when you buy them all...you have a really nice mega kit...because they all coordinate. That is not all....we are also working on getting another $1.00 kit in the store for you to collect. But, you can't see that one yet.

I also have a fabulous quick page done with my Cool Breeze kit done by one of my fabulous CT members - Angie. I hope you enjoy it. Hop on over to Angie's blog...she also designs some fabulous kits...you just might find something over there, too.

Photobucket

DOWNLOAD

Until Next Time!

5 comments:

Angie said...

I love this kit!!!!! It was so much fun to work with, Hope everything is going well, have a great day!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 06 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Catlady said...

WOW Dee beautiful kit. Sorry hope things get better. Love the pretty qp. Please update my blog addy I changed the name. :) Thanks and have a awesome week. Many hugs.

granny judy said...

Wow, you are one busy lady.. Love that kit - I got you linked up with my blog and see when you post something new.. Hope traffic runs you over and makes a muddy mess. Just Kidding. Granny Judy