Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2008

State Testing is DONE!!!!! YAY!!

OK folks....the state testing is finished!!! YAY!!! I couldn't be happier. This is such a stressful time of year for all teachers. We may know that we have taught our students what they need to pass the test....but, what I always worry about is that these students are soooooo tired by the time state testing comes around...they may not work as hard as they should taking the test.

I actually had some that I KNOW they just marked answers. But, there is nothing I can do about it.

I will try to get some of my layouts posted later that I've been completing for the past few weeks.

I hope everyone is having a terrific time with all this warm weather and sunshine abound.

Well......until next time!!

2 comments:

Jane H said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! I know you feel like a big weight has lifted :) I can't wait to see more of you at The Shaker.

Anonymous said...

oh yea! congratulations dee...I know that feeling all to well. congrats again!

jenjenjasp