Pages

Friday, December 28, 2007

Gearing Up for 2008!!

As you can see by my new blog header, I am already getting ready for the new year! 2008 is going to be a great year for me!! I just know it is!

Here is my most recent layout. I did this for a challenge on a new site...at least it is new to me called Just For The Scrap Of It!! Really friendly and fun site...check it out.

Photobucket

credits: Lyrics from Thank You by Led Zeppelin; Vintage Heritage kit by Fayth; green flower -September RAK by R. Stall; gold tone flower from Scrapbook Flair and font is A Charming Font Expanded

Blog Header credits: Thank you Scrapbook Flair and designer Debbie & Laura for the paper and elements.

1 comment:

scrappermimi said...

Great LO! Love thr purple and green mix! My 2 favorite colors!

Happy New year!