Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Isn't it Amazing How THINGS Can Take Over....

Your life?

I haven't been blogging very much lately. As a matter of fact, I have neglected my blog! I am going to try and do a better job from now on!

I seem to have taken on much more than I should have in the past month. OK....school started back and I teach, so that was something that I couldn't control. I am in grad school and I only take 6 hours per semester...so that is not too bad.

My problems seem to come in with me not being able to say NO...when asked to do something & with challenges and swaps on all these boards that I frequent regularly. Then there are some other issues that have prevented me from being on as much as I like...such as some computer problems and the like.

I can't say I have learned to say no yet! But, I have learned to keep my mouth shut and my hand down when asked for volunteers!!

I have "slapped" my hand a couple times lately about swaps that I would see and make myself close out the computer and walk away before I could sign up for them! So I guess things will get better!!

Thanks for letting me rant!!!

4 comments:

Melonie said...

Hope things calm down for you soon Dee. You certainly have not had an easy few weeks. Hang in there.

Til said...

You have been tagged.

http://raggedydayz.blogspot.com/

Lynn Anne said...

I have been 'neglecting' lately too, but finally back this week..blogging AND crafting in general. And so in the mood again too! Now I'm looking for contests and challenges to get me going again!

Michelle said...

C'mon girlie, we need an update. :)