Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Come on Over to the Farm

I've been playing some over at the farm.....you know Moo Two Designs! Well, this month I am hosting the Barnyard Bingo and we are having so much fun.

I am also hosting another challenge called Fireside Tales. This one is all about that dreaded thing that most of us have problems with doing on our pages.....you know....the journaling!!!

Oh before I forget, beginning on September 13 at Moo Two, we will have a Designer Challenge will begin at the Moo Two Corral. If you are a budding designer, you might want to jump on over there and sign up before all the spots are taken. Ssshhh....don't tell anybody....but I actually joined this contest. I don't normally do contests because I am not a fan of the ones that go on popularity. I want to be judged based on the quality of my work. That is the beauty of this contest....we are all issued numbers...no one knows who we are. We will be judged on our ability, not our popularity. This is going to be so much fun! I can hardly wait until the fun begins.

I haven't gotten much done in the way of layouts. I have been really busy with the start of school back on August 3....hopefully things will slow down a bit and I will be able to get some pages done to post.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!

Until Next Time!

No comments: