Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Two New Layouts

I have been really busy today. I finished two layouts, which are actually challenges at Digital Scrap Garden. I did the usual household engineering stuff....you know...laundry, dishes, floors, etc. Then I worked on my big unit (Japan) for my gifted students for the Fall session of our classes. Now its time to go and see if I can find some spectacular shots to catch with my camera. The light will be just about right.

But, before I go here are the two layouts I finished this morning.

If you have checked out my photography blog, then you will recognize this photo as one I shot on my little run-about yesterday.

Memories

This next one is of my beautiful baby granddaughter, Jessi...who currently lives in Germany where this photo was taken by her Mom (Tanya aka taun) using a Canon Rebel xSi.

Day at the Lake

OK...I have also finished a little paper pack that I have decided to give away to everyone that leaves a comment on this post.(I will need a way to get the link to you...so perhaps an email...could be given)...the two papers that make up my blog background are part of this paper pack...Here is what the pack looks like...

Photobucket

So, if you want the paper pack......please leave a comment....Even if you don't want the paper pack...PLZ leave a comment. I really love reading all the comments.:)

Until Next Time!

1 comment:

bluebellesmom said...

Hi Dee! Love your LO's. Your grandbaby is darling.