Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Oh My!! Has it been that long????

I guess it has.. But in my defense...I have been really busy trying to get finished with that graduate degree that it seems like I've been working on forever!

You know what??? I did it!!!! I finally finished and have since graduated....Yeah me!! No!! I can not put a "Dr" in front of my name.....at least not yet....who knows...maybe someday!!

OK...enough of this dribble....I have a nice surprise for you....Because I have finally graduated....I decided to put my entire store at KJOI Studios on sale at 50% off from 6/10/2010 through 6/30/2010. It will even include anything NEW that I add to the store between this time....and hint...hint...there are some thing sin the works to be added...)

Photobucket

Enjoy shopping....and make sure you check back often during this period for any additions..

OK...gotta go run some errands for DH....so Until Next Time!!!!

No comments: