Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Kit and a FREEBIE QP

I finally finished the kit that I was working on this week and just in the nick of time to fall within the week to stay on track for my resolution. I had a lot of fun creating this kit for you. I just kept adding elements. Love Always will be avaiable very soon in both my stores....Digital Scrap Garden and K-Joi. Here is the preview.

Photobucket

My CT member - Angie made a lovely quick page from the Love Always kit. Here is the way I used it.

Photobucket

Now I promised you a freebie QP and you can download it from the link under the picture.

Photobucket

DOWNLOAD

Until Next Time!

11 comments:

Cate Sforza aka absolutartist1 said...

Very pretty, Dee! Just swingin' through to say hi! :D

Angie said...

I love this kit it was so fun to work with!! Have a great day!!

Lynn said...

what a beautiful QP! Thanks so much! love the colors on this kit.

wendy said...

The colors are beautiful :)! Very nice!

Catlady said...

Dee girl your on a roll. :) Very pretty kit and WOW I love the lo and qp your ct did. Very pretty....

Intense Magic said...

I love the colors in that kit!! Swingin' by with hugs!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Jan [LA 11:04pm] - 08 Jan [NY 02:04am, UK 07:04am, OZ 06:04pm] ).

Ladybug Graphix said...

Hiya honey... stopping by to say hi! Hope you have a great weekend.. big {{HUGS}}

Fink said...

Lovely!

Ladybug Graphix said...

Stopping by to say hi... see if you have an update, and give you a big {{HUG}} Have a great week!

Ladybug Graphix said...

Oh, you are in a big need of an update!! LOL LOL Have a great day honey... {{HUGS}}